. /../The permanent Paranoia game.../ 1..16051606160716081609..1660
sumting need doing?
written by Lightning4 on Sep 27, 2019 00:25
"Huh. Neat, there's a power cell in here that can burn some organic stuff for power. Any ideas?"

"I mean... we could use the bodies of those... things..."
standing on my title
written by Gligar on Sep 27, 2019 22:22
Side room, Building 2, Point One, [REDACTED], right now

L4-O calls out to the others about his find, asking for ideas.

Jam-Y pokes his head in. (No, not into the generator thing, just into the room ) "Cool! Does that mean we can turn the lights on? I like the implants and all, and there's the whole fingerprint thing, but I kinda like light as well... couldn't we throw a body into it and see what happens?"
sumting need doing?
written by Lightning4 on Sep 28, 2019 00:28
"Well, I guess. As long as I'm not alone collecting them, anyway!"

I start leading the team back toward the bodies.
standing on my title
written by Gligar on Sep 28, 2019 22:31
Side room, Building 2, Point One, [REDACTED], right now

L4-O agrees, as long as he's not alone, and starts heading back toward the... things they just fought off.

Point One, [REDACTED], right now

That's easy enough, I guess.

:: Chat mode :: JHTTroubleshooterEpsilon ::

[Jam-Y-JYR-3] Hey, Team One, we've found a generator in our building.
[Jam-Y-JYR-3] We're going to try and power it up.
[Jam-Y-JYR-3] So... found anything interesting over there?
The term returns to the parking area in what seems like no time at all. Now, to find some suitable bodies... wow, these things are weird up close... having that much hair can't be right...
written by Cryoburner on Sep 28, 2019 23:30
I decide to lay off the cupholder search for the moment.

"Oh, don't worry about me following you! I'm not even sure why I would do that, unless you want to fill out surveys on the way there. Do you want to fill out surveys on the way there?"

"In any case, I can't guarantee that you won't end up walking in front of me as I walk to whatever that place is where I will be walking to next, as it could very well be in the direction of the nutrient system, wherever that might be. Feel free to walk in whatever direction you want though."

If the techs walk in some direction, I coincidentally also walk in the same direction, so long as it is within my clearance to do so.
standing on my title
written by Gligar on Sep 29, 2019 23:06
Simulation Entry Port 5.24.GREEN, Sublevel 5, Simulation Building 1, Happy Fun Vacation Zone, LOL Sector, 0h14m30s ago

Cyrus-R says that he's not going to follow them, unless they want to fill out surveys on the way there. Which, given thet they do not answer, they do not.

Of course, he then goes on to say that he can't guarantee that he won't "accidentally" be walking behind them as he moves on to somewhere else.

but it looks liek they're now ignoring him, as they file out.

And of course, Cyrus-R, naturally, also leaves, noting that a couple have taken out laser pistols.

Corridors, Sublevel 5, Simulation Building 1, Happy Fun Vacation Zone, LOL Sector, 0h14m30s ago

As he walks (""""""""""coincidentally"""""""""" behind the techs) he notes that the techs start to split up and peel off, heading to different places.

So, who is he going to """"""""""coincidentally"""""""""" walk behind? The techs, the techs, the techs, the techs, or the techs? They all seem to be heading through ORANGE areas, which he is breveted to be in...
sumting need doing?
written by Lightning4 on Sep 30, 2019 02:50
"Are we gonna try multiples, or just start with one?"

I look for the most intact corpse and get ready to heft it back to the building with the help of the team.
standing on my title
written by Gligar on Sep 30, 2019 22:13
Point One, [REDACTED], right now

L4-O wonders if they should start with just one body or take more than one. There's one right there that, apart from a few holes, looks to be intact...

"Well, let's just start with one, and see what effect that has," Jam-Y replies. "I don't want to be out here when more decide to show up..."

"Are there any around?" wonders Lucas-O.

Jam-Y concentrates. "No, I can't detect any. Only Speed-G and Team One, and they don't seem to be moving..."
sumting need doing?
written by Lightning4 on Oct 01, 2019 00:22
I take the feet of the... thing, letting someone else take whatever they can near the head.

If the body is secure, I help carry it back to the building.
i haz title: speed-g-dof
written by Speeder on Oct 01, 2019 11:25
I huh.... remember that I am supposed to move! Can't scout whiel not moving!

So I move! And look around, you know, I scout.
standing on my title
written by Gligar on Oct 01, 2019 22:45
Point One, [REDACTED], right now

Grabbing the feet of the creature's body, L4-O lets Jam-Y take the other end , waiting for him to lift it into a proper carrying position before moving back towards the building. Quite uneventful, really, but you sometimes need something boring to happen in between all of the excitement.

Building 1, Point One, [REDACTED], right now

Snapping out of it, Speed-G finally leads Team On inside.

He finds himself in a corridor not unlike those found in Alpha Complex, at least as far as his implants are telling him as the lights are out in here as well.
sumting need doing?
written by Lightning4 on Oct 02, 2019 00:24
Once we get back into the building and to the power generator, I set the legs down and start inspecting where we can input the 'organic material'.
i haz title: speed-g-dof
written by Speeder on Oct 02, 2019 04:13
I check if the building have power in first place.

"John, any life signs?"
standing on my title
written by Gligar on Oct 02, 2019 22:18
Corridor, Building 1, Point One, [REDACTED], right now

Speed-G checks if there is power. (OOC: rolling: 6) He quickly finds what seems to be a light switch, and tries it. Nope, nothing. So they'll have to rely on their implants for the time being.

At least, though, they have John-O to detect life-forms for them (at least, those that have active minds). Speed-G asks him for a report. "Hmmm... there doesn't seem to be anyone here," John-O replies after a moment. "At least, nothing that I can read, except for Jam-Y and Team Two. Maybe you should ask Jam-Y, sir... he's better at sensing minds than I am."

Side room, Building 2, Point One, [REDACTED], right now

Speaking of Team Two, they have returned to their side room to try and power up the generator. The question is, how do they do that? And where do they put this body?

(OOC: rolling: 8)

Maybe this large hatch, similar to what one might find on an incinerator if your implants are to be believed? You could probably fit the body into there.
sumting need doing?
written by Lightning4 on Oct 03, 2019 00:25
"Someclone get that hatch."

When the hatch is opened, I help guide the body into the generator feet first.
reading this thread
no members are reading this thread
. /../The permanent Paranoia game.../ 1..16051606160716081609..1660
39445, 13 queries, 0.402 s.this frame is part of the AnyNowhere network