. /../The permanent Paranoia game.../ 1..16091610161116121613..1617
standing on my title
written by Gligar on Oct 24, 2019 22:58
Dormitory 2, Level 2, Building 2, Point One, [REDACTED], right now

:: Chat mode :: JHTTroubleshooterEpsilon ::

[L4-O-QKW-2] Nothing really unusual about this building I guess, other 
             than those mattresses. Not sure I care enough to try 
             slashing the ones that are undamaged, though maybe we could
             try it when we leave...
Having not found much unusual, L4-O decides to give the other levels a quick look. First up: Levels 3 and 4... (OOC: rolling: 7) and from what he can see, level 3 is just like level 2. (OOC: rolling: 12) Level 4, on the other hand, consists of what looks to be a single, large common room.

So that just leaves... the emergency stairwell, right? That seemed to lead down as well as up. So let's have a look...

(OOC: rolling: 6)

Hmmm... Interesting. It looks like there is a network of tunnels down here. Perhaps a bunker of sorts?
sumting need doing?
written by Lightning4 on Oct 25, 2019 00:23
I decide to start exploring the tunnels to see if anything interesting is down there.
i haz title: speed-g-dof
written by Speeder on Oct 25, 2019 04:58
> Can we sleep on those matresses?
standing on my title
written by Gligar on Oct 25, 2019 22:01
Tunnels, below Building 2, Point One, [REDACTED], right now

L4-O decides that there's no reason he can't explore down here for a bit.

Following this tunnel, he quickly finds that it opens out into a large room... it looks like this was once a dormitory as well, but most of the mattresses have since been removed, as have some of the beds.

:: Chat mode :: JHTTroubleshooterEpsilon ::

[Speed-G-DOF-6] Can we sleep on those matresses?
[Jam-Y-JYR-3  ] The ones that were cut open?  No, they're unusable.
[Jam-Y-JYR-3  ] But there's another dorm room here with intact 
                mattresses... we should be able to sleep on those.
sumting need doing?
written by Lightning4 on Oct 26, 2019 00:27
I look around to see if there's anything else unusual down here, or any other rooms or doors.
standing on my title
written by Gligar on Oct 26, 2019 22:30
Tunnels, below Building 2, Point One, [REDACTED], right now

They might be able to sleep, but right now L4-O's still in the middle of exploring.

From what he can see, this tunnel continues on past this room to a common room with three exits... but the tunnels seems to have collapsed.
written by Cryoburner on Oct 28, 2019 20:52
"Maybe I should go find a vidscreen and check out the lottery results!" I inform anyclone who might be in the corridor, or wherever it is that I am.

"Hey implants, could you direct me to the nearest vidscreen in an area of appropriate clearance?"

If the implants provide me with helpful directions, I follow them. If not, I just wander in a direction that seems like it might have a vidscreen. Maybe there's a break area or cafeteria somewhere?
standing on my title
written by Gligar on Oct 28, 2019 23:52
Corridor, Building 1, Point One, [REDACTED], right now

Looks like Paula-O wants to keep going... she's eyeing that stairwell. So, up or down?

Maintenance area, Sublevel 5, Simulation Building 1, Happy Fun Vacation Zone, LOL Sector, 0h08m30s ago

Cyrus-R, on the other hand, makes it clear that he just wants to find a vidscreen. And, either the Mark One implants need voice activation, or Cyrus-R hasn't figured out how to activate it with a thought yet (or maybe he just likes the sound of his own voice waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much ), but he wants to get his implants to help him find it. (OOC: rolling: 6) Well, regardless of the actual activation method, his implants do provide him with a guide arrow. He follows...

Break room, Sublevel 5, Simulation Building 1, Happy Fun Vacation Zone, LOL Sector, 0h08m30s ago

... to find himself in a break room. Though, with everyone hereabouts still working on the valve problem, there is no-one here. What is here, on the other hand, is a vidscreen, along with the usual break room trappings.

And it looks like the ads are just finishing; HPD&MC won't be particularly happy about him skipping the ads like this. But at least he hasn't missed the lottery draw.
sumting need doing?
written by Lightning4 on Oct 29, 2019 00:27
"Darn... looks like we can't go further right now."

"Oh well, doesn't seem like there's anything of note here. Might actually be safer to sleep down here, maybe?"

I look to see if there's enough remaining mattresses and beds.
i haz title: speed-g-dof
written by Speeder on Oct 29, 2019 01:02
> So, should we abandon our exploration here and head over?
standing on my title
written by Gligar on Oct 29, 2019 23:34
Tunnels, below Building 2, Point One, [REDACTED], right now

Having exhausted his exploration options, L4-O wonders if they should just sleep down here; might it be safer?

(OOC: rolling: 12)

Hmmm... it might be possible... but with only two decent mattresses, they'd have to move some down from Level 2 if they wanted to sleep down here.

:: Chat mode :: JHTTroubleshooterEpsilon ::

[Speed-G-DOF-6] So, should we abandon our exploration here and head 
                over?
[Jam-Y-JYR-3  ] If you want to... I don't think we'll get more 
                exploration done in the dark.
sumting need doing?
written by Lightning4 on Oct 30, 2019 00:26
> We have options for sleeping... we can either sleep on the various floors of this dorm, or move some beds to a bunker we found down underneath the building.
i haz title: speed-g-dof
written by Speeder on Oct 30, 2019 19:39
> Alright, we will go over to your building, you decide what to setup for our sleeping arrangements, you are the one that is best at ensuring our safety.
standing on my title
written by Gligar on Oct 30, 2019 23:09
Tunnels, below Building 2, Point One, [REDACTED], right now

:: Chat mode :: JHTTroubleshooterEpsilon ::

[L4-O-QKW-2   ] We have options for sleeping... we can either sleep on 
                the various floors of this dorm, or move some beds to a 
                bunker we found down underneath the building.
[Speed-G-DOF-6] Alright, we will go over to your building, you decide 
                what to setup for our sleeping arrangements, you are the
                one that is best at ensuring our safety.
So no help from Speed-G...

In that case, the team will need to weigh up the time it would take to drag some mattresses down here with how tired clones are...
sumting need doing?
written by Lightning4 on Nov 01, 2019 00:28
> Eh... maybe let's just go up to the top floor and try to sleep there. Might be safer up there at any rate.
reading this thread
no members are reading this thread
. /../The permanent Paranoia game.../ 1..16091610161116121613..1617
39417, 12 queries, 0.416 s.this frame is part of the AnyNowhere network